We love working on new and exciting projects. If you do not see your compound listed please Contact us to discuss the details of your work. We are always delighted to discuss science.
- Use permanent markers (e.g. Sharpie) to directly label tubes. Labels can fall off when frozen.
- Submit an electronic Sample Submission Form prior to submitting samples. Please also send a sample Excel or similar file to core staff.
- All samples should be transported frozen and on dry ice. Samples should have an accompanying hard and electronic copy of sample information at the time of submission.
- Please notify us of any preservatives or additives that have been applied during the collection process. A list of compatible additives is available.
- For targeted analysis, please submit 5-10 mg of pure compounds in glass vials.
- 500 mL of ~1mM pure compound dissolved in ACN, MeOH or DMSO in also acceptable
- Please also provide: Formula, Structure, Solubility, Storage Conditions, Purity (<95%).